Under our International Development services, we offer:
Our team has experience in:
- Managing the development and implementation of the Nelson Mandela U.S.-S.A. which lead to the selection and experiential learning of High School students in Johannesburg.
- Leading Research & Program Evaluation projects measuring implementation of UPR women’s rights recommendations in 10,000+ legal case records for the Clinton Global Initiative.
- Evaluating, using surveys and semi-structured interviews, GBV and economic empowerment programs for Sakhi for South Asian Women.
- Designing SMART objectives and indicator selection tools, and facilitating M&E workshops for 14 implementing partners for Episcopal Relief & Development.
- Leading the managerial and leadership efforts of an INGO achieving its annual mission of fundraising impacting 8.9 million people and leading organization’s annual Haiti delegation trip to the country to install donated new solar panels to schools in need.
- Managing the design and implementation of a U.S.-based STEM focused career & technical school and developed industry advisory board (with partners: Microsoft, Infor, WeWork, etc.).
- Assessing capacity and designing customized training and coaching programs based on assessments, interviews and independent data to approximately 40 senior arts and cultural non-profit leaders